Sunday 8 March 2015

Time use of Sonja.......

Girls just looking when I bought my Sonja Aloe Balancing Cream to show how much I have used and get an idea on the cost of using this = so bought it on January 26th and have been using it everyday.. mostly once a day as I have felt my skin moisturised all that time....and occasionally twice a day...then last week Imad got his paws on it lool and he liked using it ....and the facial massage I gave him wink emoticon and look it is now 8th of March and I still have half left... it is like silk to touch and makes your skin feel so silky smooth....but you do not need to apply a lot ...as it smooths in well over your face...with immediate effect... This gives me an idea of when I know customers will need more too.... you will love this product and the range..... check it out with the Boukhari team .... I love it.....
 Marjorie

http://imadmarjboukhariteam.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/dynamic-day-for-us-both-today.html http://imadmarjboukhariteam.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sonya-like-silk.html

See there is still plenty left... what I will do is show you next when it is finished for your overall idea on expense and time of use....









Take a look at the whole range too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment